Course chairs :
Fabricio Da Costa (Australia), George Condous (Australia) and Simon Meagher (Australia)
Saturday 29 April- Sunday 30 April
View provisional program here
When will the live stream start in my time zone?
This course is broadcast on Melbourne, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) which is 10 hours ahead of GMT/UTC. Please check the time difference in your local area using this website .
About the course
Diagnostic ultrasound is an essential tool in the assessment of first-trimester pregnancy, however errors and misdiagnosis do occur which can lead to the inappropriate treatment of patients.
This is the first 2 day ultrasound course of its kind which will combine fetal medicine and gynaecology themes at the same meeting to give attendees greater confidence and expertise in this area.
Internationally renowned speakers including Professor Wellington Martins and Professor Laurent Salomon will join local high profile speakers to provide essential updates on the diagnosis, management and complications of conditions such as caesarean section scar pregnancy, first trimester malformation, pre-eclampsia, adenomyosis and ovarian cancer.
Book today for this unmissable educational event!
• Gain expertise and confidence in first trimester and early pregnancy ultrasound
• Learn about practical guidelines for first trimester diagnosis of fetal brain malformation, ovarian cancer and non-tubal ectopic pregnancy
• Hear updates from leading world experts on early pregnancy, first trimester screening/ morphology and reproduction
• Debate topics such as whether the new ultrasound cut-offs for miscarriage are conservative enough or current issues and Pitfalls with NIPT
• Engage with an international panel of speakers during two round table sessions
• Improve your knowledge on the tips and pitfalls of follicle counting, cardiac malformation and multiple pregnancy
Who should attend
Gynaecologists, obstetricians, ultrasound and fetal medicine specialists, trainees and sonographers
The following information has been prepared to assist you with your arrival in London and to facilitate your attendance at the course and your stay in the city for onsite delegates.
Find out more about the Faculty
This course has been approved for 12 CPD points catergory 1A by the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry Ltd (ASAR).
This course has been approved for 14 PD points in the Clinical Expertise category in the RANZCOG Fellowship CPD Program.
To find out more about course prices and to register please select the appropriate link: