ISUOG provides education for practitioners to enhance their skills and knowledge in ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology with the ultimate aim of improving health outcomes for women across the world.
Members have access to more than 400 web lectures from experts in the field to supplement our education courses and international scientific conferences. The ISUOG On Demand portal which showcases presentations from our Congresses.
- ISUOG members have exclusive access to this complimentary resource, where users can browse ISUOG’s scientific resources, including UOG Journal articles, video lectures from past courses and Congresses, and ISUOG's practice guidelines and earn CME credit from anywhere in the world.
- Become a member to view a growing library of 400+ video, audio and PowerPoint lectures recorded by leading experts in their field. This includes recordings of past ISUOG education courses. Available to members only. Web lectures can only be viewed using Flash Player.
- With a growing library of educational material from ISUOG's journal, educational course web lectures, and ISUOG guidelines, the Society has created this new tool to guide its members to material that we hope will be useful on a range of ultrasound, obstetrics and gynecological subjects.
- VISUOG is ISUOG’s visual encyclopedia and aims to provide medical professionals with up to date information on the clinical use of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. ISUOG is pleased to announce a new VISUOG chapter on Adnexal pathology: Metastases to the ovary. This is the first of many gynecology chapters to be made available on VISUOG.
ISUOG On Demand
- This platform was relaunched in 2014 and allows ISUOG members to view the recordings from our World Congresses and lectures from the 2016 Montreal World Congress will soon be added for access to 2016 ISUOG members.
- ISUOG is pleased to launch the Fetal Heart Virtual issues pages proudly brought to you by the Fetal Heart Special Interest Group. We hope over time to offer more issues such as this.