We are looking for a Chinese Development Officer to work with ISUOG and Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital to ensure the highest quality education by the promotion, delivery and implementation of ISUOG Education, congress and events and clinical resources and to increase engagement and retention of practitioners in the field within ISUOG’s international membership and resources.
Title: Chinese Development Officer
Status: Permanent role, 37.5 hours per week, with one year probation, based on achievement of KPIs
Salary: ¥15,000 to ¥18,000 per month, depending on experience
Location: Beijing (please note no relocation package is available)
About us: The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected membership organisation and charity with members across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
- To act as a first point of contact for ISUOG in China.
- To assist ISUOG to meet its goals in China.
- To manage and grow membership and partnership relations in China to meet agreed KPIs.
- To increase participation of Chinese-speaking community in our educational activities and congress.
- To increase access and availability of ISUOG resources in China and in Chinese
- To support development of relevant new ISUOG programmes and increase engagement within the Chinese-speaking community.
- To identify and resolve barriers to progress.
- First degree in marketing, international relations or other relevant discipline
- At least 1 year professional experience in Mainland China
- Creating, developing and coordinating marketing / promotional campaigns particularly in digital media
- Working for a membership organisation / a health or marketing background
- Organising own workload
Knowledge and Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied and unpredictable workload
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the development, application and implementation of digital communications
- Ability to analyse and report on activities
- Knowledgeable and proficient on key social media platforms in China (e.g.: WeChat)
Read and download the job description to find out more about the position:
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit a short statement (maximum one side of A4 paper), outlining why you are suitable for the role with your CV for the attention of Cate Kirkbride to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
Closing date: 28 February 2022