Title: Education Assitant
Employment Type: Permanent
Contract Type: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits
Benefits include: 20 days’ annual leave per annum plus eight Bank/Public holidays (rising by one day per year for every complete year of service, up to an additional five days), together with three additional days over Christmas and New Year; 4% (matched) employer pension, rising to 6% on successful completion of probation; Employee Assistance Program; Season ticket loan scheme.
Location: This role is based at 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR. Hybrid working is currently in place, working from the office for a minimum of two days per week, subject to any COVID restrictions.
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic person to administer our education programme. You will be supporting delivery of education products ranging from live streamed courses to regional face to face courses and on-demand content and resources.
Our education programme is designed to improve women’s health through high quality education, around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology.
We are looking for someone who is committed, willing to learn and has an interest in women’s health as well as the drive and motivation to fulfil ISUOG’s mission.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant, passionate and growing organisation. If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you.
You will have:
- Good first degree
- Following and improving administration processes
- Communicating with others internally and externally
- Organising own workload
- Managing and organising data & information
- Delivering and improving customer service
- Further qualification in administration or project management
- Working with committees, volunteers and individuals outside the UK
- Small team environment
- Working with online systems and updating websites
- An interest in and commitment to women’s health
About the role:
- Support high quality development and delivery of ISUOG’s education portfolio
- Administer the ISUOG education taskforces and their work
- Support the delivery of education courses and other events
- Support the education team to complete ongoing work activities and plan and launch new offers
- Support the upload of education content and information to the website and online learning platform
- Some weekend work required
How to Apply:
Please email your covering letter and CV to [email protected] as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any advert once we have received sufficient applications.
For any queries relating to this vacancy please email [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.