We are looking for a Senior Coordinator Education Courses to support and manage the strategic development of ISUOG Education programs and courses.
Title: Senior Coordinator Education Courses
Status: Permanent, 5 days (37.5hours) per week
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: ISUOG, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR and / or working remotely from home due to Covid-19 precautions
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
• To support the strategic development of ISUOG Education programs and courses;
• To manage and ensure the highest quality delivery of ISUOG Education courses and their online presence on the LMS;
• To ensure the broadest dissemination and access to ISUOG’s courses at all levels of learning, both onsite and online;
• To develop and coordinate ISUOG’s industry partnerships program for the support of ISUOG Education courses and programs;
• To liaise with the relevant Education task forces for the creation of relevant and compelling Education programs
Read and download the Job Description to find out more about the position: