Join Julene Carvalho and Dario Paladini as they explore fetal echocardiography across a 2 day education course.
- Learn from experts how best to use colour Doppler
- Gain a greater understanding about anomalies of the 4-chamber view and the outflow tract view
- Hear in-depth explanations about outflows’ obstructions, aortic arch anomalies and heterotaxy
- Gain confidence in diagnosing early and late onset CHDs
- Understand more about the causes and management of cardiac failure
- Learn about new possibilities of cardiac MR in the diagnosis of fetal CHD
- Take part in discussions and share cases with world renowned experts
Date: Friday 21 February - Saturday 22 February
|Members - Onsite||£325|
|Non-members - Onsite||£395|
|Member Sonographer/Trainee - Onsite||£165|
|Non-member Sonographer/Trainee - Onsite*||£200|
|Members - Live stream||£130|
|Non-members - Live stream*||£200|
*Fees for non-members include ISUOG basic membership for one year.
This course will also be available to live stream. Live streaming the course gives you the opportunity to enjoy presentations from the leading experts in the field of ultrasound at a time that suits you. You will be able to interact with the speakers, ask questions and participate in live polls, from the comfort of your own home.
The recordings will be available to all live stream delegates for 1 month after the course for you to re-watch or catch up with any content. You will then be able to find the same or similar videos in our online education library.
The “rewind” function is not available and live streamers will only be able to gather CPD points by watching the course live, from when it starts.
Fetal Heart Special Interest Group (Chair)
Field: Obstetrics/Fetal and Pediatric Cardiology
Specialties: Fetal heart
Languages: English; Portuguese
Stuart Campbell Award for Education winner, 2011
Prof. Dario Paladini is currently the Head of the Fetal Medicine and Surgery Unit at G. Gaslini Children's Hospital in Genova, Italy.
Field: Gynecology; Obstetrics
Specialties: Fetal anomaly screening T2; fetal anomalies; fetal heart; fetal brain; 3D & 4D ultrasound; gynecological ultrasound; fetal therapy
Languages: English; Italian; Spanish