This course is being directed by two members of ISUOG's international faculty: Dr TK Lau and Dr Min Chen. The organising institution is the Chinese Fetal Medicine Foundation. The course will take place on the 8-11 August 2018 at the Songshan Hotel, Zhengzhou City. The course will be delivered in Mandarin.
The following members of the ISUOG International Faculty will be speaking at this event:
Patient Information Task Force
Specialties: Fetal anomaly screening T1 & T2; aneuploidies; fetal anomalies
Languages: English; Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr Tze Kin ("TK") Lau is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, subspecialised in prenatal diagnosis and fetal medicine. Dr Lau joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Chinese University of Hong Kong as a clinical academic staff in 1994. Before he left the department in 2011 to start his private practice, he was a Professor and the Chief-of-service of the department, and the Head of the Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit.
He currently holds the following professional positions:
- Chairman, The Chinese Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Board Member, The Fetus As A Patient International Society
- Academic Editor, PLoS Medicine
- Editorial Board member, BJOG
- Editorial Board member, Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- International Editorial Review Board member, Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Editorial Board member, Chinese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Associate Editor, Chinese Journal of Prenatal Diagnosis
Country: China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Specialties: Fetal Anomaly screening 1st trimester; Fetal Anomaly screening 2nd trimester; Fetal biometry and wellbeing; Aneuploidies; Fetal anomalies; Fetal heart; Fetal brain; Fetal growth restriction; Maternal and Fetal Doppler; Fetal interventional procedures; Multiple pregnancy; Genetics
Languages: English; Chinese