Find out more about the Mid-trimester Fetal Ultrasound Course topics and speakers and supplement your learning with ISUOG guidelines, VISUOG articles and ISUOG lectures.
Meet the Faculty
Dr Angela Ranzini explains why you should attend
17 April, 2021
Supplement your learning with the following learning resource, including exlusively-released video content from ISUOG courses and Congresses, UOG articles and ISUOG guidelines.
Tips and tricks in renal ultrasound: How to get to the right diagnosis (L. Guibaud)
Watch this exclusively released lecture, delivered at ISUOG's 30th World Congress. Other resources available below.
- Performance of the routine mid-trimester fetal ultrasound scan UOG Volume 37, Issue 1, Date: January 2011, Pages: 116 - 126 and take the linked CME activity on ISUOG's Learning Management System, ISUOG Academy.
- ISUOG Practice Guidelines (updated): sonographic examination of the fetal central nervous system. Part 1: performance of screening examination and indications for targeted neurosonography UOG Volume 56, Issue 3, Date: September 2020, Pages 476-484
- Sonographic screening examination of the fetal heart UOG Volume 41, Issue 3,Date: March 2013, Pages: 348–359 and take the linked CME activity on ISUOG's Learning Management System, ISUOG Academy.
- Impact of maternal obesity on fetal cardiac screening: which follow‐up strategy is cost‐effective? UOG Volume 56, Issue 5, Date: November 2020, Pages 705-716
- Follow‐up ultrasound in second‐trimester low‐positioned anterior and posterior placentae: prospective cohort study UOG Volume 56, Issue 5, Date: November 2020, Pages 725-731
- Why are congenital heart defects being missed? UOG Volume 55, Issue 6, Date: June 2020, Pages 747-757
VISUOG articles and Patient Information sheets
Explore chapters on the brain.
Explore chapters relating to the eyes, nose, ears and face.
Explore chapters on the heart.
Explore chapters on genitourinary.
This leaflet is to help you understand the use of ultrasound in pregnancy, the timing of your scans, and what additional scans you might need during your pregnancy.
Supplement your learning and earn CME points by searching and completing the following activities on the ISUOG Academy Learning Management System.
- CME Activity: Big Mothers, Big Babies: Getting the Most From Your Scan
- CME Activity - Effective Screening for Congenital Heart Disease
- CME Activity - Fetal Neurosonography: Tips and Tricks
Become a member to have access to all our educational resources and lectures from previous congresses and courses. Become a journal member to have full online access to all articles from Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.