Interested in joining online? Fill in the ‘register your interest’ form, and we will keep you up-to-date on the latest developments.
Registration will be opening soon. It will be similar to last year with discounts for early registration, trainees, sonographers, and middle income and low resource countries. Read below why you should not miss the next big OBGYN event in the calendar.
Why attend the 2021 World Congress?
- High-quality program: Hear from the leading clinicians and researchers in the world
- On-demand: View recordings of talks for one month after the Congress, until Tuesday 12 October 2021, 23:59 GMT
- CME/CPD: Earn CME credits by attending the live Congress event
- New research: Present and publish your latest findings to the global community
- Membership: Receive ISUOG membership which is included in all registration fees
- Flexibility: You will be able to watch sessions live or on-demand (until 12 October 2021, 23:59 GMT), at a time, pace and location that suits you
- Interaction: You will be able to ask questions, share your opinion, participate in polls, cast your vote and instantly rate sessions throughout the event
- Networking: Our virtual world will allow you to catch up with friends and colleagues, schedule meetings with new contacts and participate in networking sessions
- Innovations: Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Lower fees: We have lowered the fees by more than 40% and, without travel or accommodation costs, we hope that more of our members will be able to attend