We have secured preferential rates for in person delegates for World Congress 2022 at two hotels. Book early to avoid disappointment.
We have secured discounted accommodation for ISUOG delegates. Any other companies offering you accommodation for World Congress are not connected with ISUOG.
Please note: Delegates are responsible for arranging any necessary visas and are advised to apply as soon as possible. Any delegates who are unclear on whether they need a visa to enter the UK should visit this page.
Novotel London West Hotel - ISUOG headquarters hotel
Novotel London West will be the venue for the ISUOG Congress. Novotel London West is a 4-star hotel Located in the heart of Hammersmith, West London, a 30-minute taxi-ride or train-ride away from Heathrow Airport and a short tube-ride away from central London attractions.
Address: 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London, W6 8DR United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0)20 8741 1555
- E-mail: [email protected]
- The closest underground station: Hammersmith (Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Room rates*: The following rates are offered to Congress delegates via the booking link below for the Congress dates of 15, 16, 17 September 2022. The booking link will also allow Congress delegates to book any time between 12 and 18 September 2022. Delegates who have any issues booking their stay should contact the hotel using the above details.
- Standard room: single occupancy: £155
- Standard room: double occupancy: £165
*per room/night incl. VAT
To book online for ISUOG World Congress with our preferential rates, and to see full terms and conditions, please visit: https://all.accor.com/promotions-offers/hotel-events/owm014773-001-novotel-london-west.en.shtml
- Payment: All guests must present a credit card on check-in as a guarantee. All individual charges including the room rate and charges incurred through the use of Miscellaneous Services must be paid by guests prior to departure. The hotel reserves the right to debit the guests’s credit card given as a guarantee if the guest fails to pay on departure. Bookings at the special reduced rates must be completed by 01/09/2022 and subject to availability. Rooms booked after this date may incur a higher rate, please check this carefully with the hotel when booking. Please note: the Novotel London West is an entirely cashless venue. All Congress attendees must be prepared to make any onsite payments by credit/debit card (inc. contactless).
- Cancellation: Any reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival will be charged in full to the guest for late cancellation or non-arrival. Any Non-Arrivals or No-Shows may be charged to the guest for the full duration of the reservation.
- Check in: Rooms are available for check in from 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Check out: Check out time is 12pm on the day of departure.
- Breakfast: Included.
Dorsett Shepherd's Bush Hotel
ISUOG has secured preferential rates for Congress 2022 delegates at the Dorsett Shepherd's Bush Hotel. These rooms can only be booked via email or telephone. Please see below for details:
Address: 58 Shepherd's Bush Green, London W12 8QE
Tel.: +44 203 262 1026, option 3. Reservations office opening hours: 09:00 - 17:30, Monday – Friday (UK time)
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
The closest underground station: Shepherd's Bush, Shepherd's Bush Market, Goldhawk Road
Travel time to Congress venue: 15-20 mins by public transport, 25 mins walk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL GUEST BOOKINGS
1. Guests can book their accommodation at the preferential rates by quoting code ISUO150922 via email [email protected] or [email protected] or by calling the hotel on +44 203 262 1026, option 3. Please note, the reservations office is open from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm, Monday – Friday (UK time)
2. Each guest will provide a valid credit/debit card to hold and confirm their reservation.
3. Guests can cancel the booking without charge until 1st September 2022, until 12:00 noon UK time. Any cancellations after this deadline will be charged 100% for the entire stay.
4. Guest’s card will be charged in full after 12:00 noon on 1st September 2022.
5. Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am
6. In case of a COVID positive result, the guest shall, by email, provide an NHS certified or verified proof of the diagnosis from their health system, depending on the country of origin/residence of the guest.
|Room type||Price (per room per night)||Includes|
|Single occupancy||£149||VAT and breakfast|
|Double occupancy||£159||VAT and breakfast|