Find out more about accommodation, the social program and other details of the ISUOG World Congress 2023. Explore what is on offer in Seoul and prepare for your trip.
16 December 2022: Abstract submission opens
February 2023: Registration opens
29 March 2023: Abstract submission deadline
June 2023: Abstract notifications
16 August 2023: Earlybird registration deadline
15 October 2023: Pre-Congress courses
16-19 October 2023: Congress
By registering to attend the ISUOG 2023 World Congress you agree to adhere to the ISUOG Code of Conduct which can be found here.
Delegates must opt in to related questions on the registration form to take advantage of additional benefits. ISUOG takes no responsibility for delegates who do not read the data protection questions on the form in full or for those who do not actively opt in who wish to receive these additional benefits provided by third parties. Delegates have the right to withdraw consent given at any time by emailing [email protected].
Sharing your personal data with exhibitors and sponsors:
1. By attending a virtual event and logging into ISUOG’s selected virtual platform and/or app your name, job title, organisation and other details you choose to populate your event profile with, e.g. profile picture, will be visible to all attendees including sponsors and exhibitors. Your contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address) remain hidden. By attending an onsite event your name, job title, organisation, country and any other details on your event badge will be visible to all attendees including sponsors and exhibitors.
2. During the event whilst using the virtual platform and/or app, if you:
• Contact or engage with a sponsor or exhibitor
• Click on any part of or visit an exhibition booth, including its content
• Attend a sponsored session
your click action gives your consent and the personal data you provided to us (full name, country of residence and email address) will be shared with the sponsor or exhibitor, and they may be in contact with you about their products and services outside of the virtual platform. You also agree that where relevant, these parties may transfer your data outside of the EEA for these purposes and you consent to such a transfer.
• Attend a sponsored session where badges will be scanned on entry
the scanning of your badge gives your consent and the personal data you provided to us (full name, country of residence and email address) will be shared with the sponsor or exhibitor, and they may be in contact with you about their products and services outside of the event. You also agree where relevant, these parties may transfer your data outside of the EEA for these purposes and you consent to such a transfer.
During the event, ISUOG will take screenshots, photos, recordings and videos during all activities and sessions. All images and videos become the property of ISUOG. These images and videos will be used by ISUOG for communication and promotional purposes on the website, social media, print materials and other marketing and communications channels. By participating in the 2023 World Congress and/or other activities, you grant ISUOG the right to use your name, image/photograph and any contribution for such purposes.