The 4-day, multiple stream 2023 World Congress program will give you the opportunity to hear from the leading experts in ultrasound for obstetrics and gynecology in-person.
The full scientific program will be published shortly but you can expect it to be full of the latest thinking, cutting edge developments and research. It will bring together faculty from around the world and with the 2023 event taking place in Seoul you can also expect to meet the leading experts in ultrasound from Korea and the wider Asia region.
The program will include a mixture of sessions to give you the full picture of ultrasound in 2023.
- Masterclass sessions – these exciting sessions will be led by an expert in their field and explore topics in depth giving you the latest updates and thinking from those at the frontline of research.
- Workshops – these interactive sessions will offer you a mix of debates, lectures, discussions and scans and images from leading ultrasound experts.
- Oral communication and oral presentation sessions – these fast-paced sessions showcase the highest quality abstracts from the event. You will hear directly from the authors themselves and have the chance to question them on their work.
- Ultrasound demonstrations – watch live scan demonstrations conducted by ISUOG’s world leading experts as they talk you through how they perform an ultrasound scan and interpret the live images.
- Plenary lectures - hear one-off talks from leading speakers from the OBGYN profession and outside, to really make you think!
The official language of the ISUOG World Congress is English.
Provisional program topics: