Gain an insight into what you have to look forward to at ISUOG's World Congress 2021.
Join us as we countdown to ISUOG's 31st World Congress. Delivering a state-of-the-art scientific program by world renowned experts, interactive session halls, your favourite industry partners, and networking opportunities, the Congress is set to impress.
Critical dates 2021
- 15 June: Registration for the 2021 World Congress opens
- 15 June: Abstract submission deadline
- July: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 16 August: Early bird registration deadline and abstract presenter registration deadline
- 15 October: Congress opens
- 17 October: Congress live-days ends
- 3 November: Registration for the 2021 World Congress closes
- 17 November (23:59 GMT): Access to Congress platform closes. On-demand content for attendees will move to the ISUOG education pages here. Please note that ISUOG members who did not attend the 2021 Congress will only be able to access the recordings 12 months after the Congress.
Personal data collected by ISUOG during the registration process is used to fulfil delegate attendance at the Congress and for delegates who qualify for ISUOG membership to fulfil their membership. ISUOG will use the contact information collected leading up to the Congress to notify delegates of Congress-related activities.
We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties (data processors) only to the extent required to fulfil the terms of your contract with us, for example, to a virtual service provider to allow you to register and attend the virtual event. Data is not provided to third parties without delegate approval or legitimate interest.
Delegates must opt in to related questions on the registration form to take advantage of additional benefits. ISUOG takes no responsibility for delegates who do not read the data protection questions on the form in full and who do not actively opt in who wish to receive these additional benefits provided by third parties. Delegates have the right to withdraw consent given at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing your personal data with exhibitors and sponsors:
1. By attending a virtual event and logging into ISUOGs selected virtual platform your name, job title, organisation and other details you choose to populate your event profile with, e.g. profile picture, will be visible to all attendees including sponsors and exhibitors. Your contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address) remain hidden.
2. During the virtual event whilst using the virtual platform, if you:
• Contact or engage with a sponsor or exhibitor
• Click on any part of or visit an exhibition booth, including its content
• Attend a sponsored session
your click action gives your consent and the personal data you provided to us (full name, country of residence and email address) will be shared with the sponsor or exhibitor, and they may be in contact with you about their products and services outside of the virtual platform. You also agree that where relevant, these parties may transfer your data outside of the EEA for these purposes and you consent to such a transfer.
3. You can revoke any consent you have given under this policy at any time by informing the exhibitor or sponsor when connecting with them.
Photographs and videos:
During the event, ISUOG will take screenshots, photos, recordings and videos during all virtual activities and sessions. All images and videos become the property of ISUOG. These images and videos will be used by ISUOG for communication and promotional purposes on the website, social media, print materials and other marketing and communications channels. By participating in the 2021 World Congress and/or other activities, you grant ISUOG the right to use your name, image/photograph and any contribution for such purposes.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as advertised. However, the Organisers and its agents reserve the right to alter or cancel without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the event for any reason beyond its reasonable control. The Organiser and its agents are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration.
Congress dates: 15-17 October 2021
The official language of the Congress is English.
ISUOG Courses and Conferences Limited (ISUOG CCL)
122 Freston Road, London W10 6TR, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7737 7263
ISUOG strives to hold educational and scientific Congresses and events that are independent and compliant with international Exhibition and Sponsorship standards and best practices. All Exhibitors and Sponsors participating in ISUOG Congresses and events are recommended to consult their internal and external compliance processes as it is their responsibility to comply with any laws or regulations that pertain to their particular industry. Whilst ISUOG will endeavour to support all Exhibitors and Sponsors to meet their own compliance standards whilst participating in ISUOG Congresses and events, ISUOG is not liable in any way for Exhibitors or Sponsors not complying to legal, ethical and industry standards.