ISUOG World Congress gives you the latest scientific research, practical workshops and an opportunity to meet and network with 3000 delegates from over 140 countries.
Our enhanced virtual platform will provide more opportunities to interact with your favourite speakers, engage with the content and network with the people you want to meet.
View in detail our excellent scientific program and see the speakers presenting on these topics.
Register for the leading event in the OBGYN calender. World Congress gives you the latest scientific research, practical workshops and an opportunity to meet and network with 3000 delegates from over 140 countries.
Take an in-depth look at the key topics of the ISUOG Virtual World Congress scientific program, meet faculty and supplement your learning.
Take part in our Congress photo competition and demonstrate your imaging skills outside the field of medicine. Deadline: Wednesday 6 October
- June: Registration for the 2021 World Congress opens
- 15 June: Abstract submission deadline
- July: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 16 August: Early bird registration deadline and abstract presenter registration deadline
- 15 October: Congress opens
- 17 October: Congress live-days ends
- 17 November (23:59 GMT): Access to Congress platform closes. On-demand content for Congress attendees will move to the ISUOG education pages here.