Our 2021 World Congress on imaging in OBGYN will be delivered virtually from 15-17 October, giving you greater flexibility to attend.
Our enhanced virtual platform will provide more opportunities to interact with your favourite speakers, engage with the content and network with the people you want to meet.
- June: Registration for the 2021 World Congress opens
- 15 June: Abstract submission deadline
- July: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 16 August: Early bird registration deadline and abstract presenter registration deadline
- 15 October: Congress opens
- 17 October: Congress live-days ends
- 17 November (23:59 GMT): Access to Congress platform closes. On-demand content for Congress attendees will move to the ISUOG education pages here.
Registration for the 2021 World Congress is now open! Read below why you should not miss the next big OBGYN event in the calendar.
Our scientific program provides you with highly relevant research findings and up-to-date clinical best practices, which you can view live or on-demand.
Thank you to all the abstract authors. Submission is now closed and we received nearly 1000 abstracts.
Take an in-depth look at the key topics of the ISUOG Virtual World Congress scientific program, meet faculty and supplement your learning.