Our 2021 World Congress on imaging in OBGYN will be delivered virtually from 15-17 October, giving you greater flexibility to attend.
Following on from the success of last year’s World Congress and taking into consideration the current global situation, ISUOG will be delivering the 2021 Congress online. We have decided to postpone the Congress until October 2021 to give our community the greatest chance of attending.
Our enhanced virtual platform will have more opportunities to interact with your favourite speakers, increased ways to engage with the content and greater networking possibilities.
- June: Registration for the 2021 World Congress opens
- 15 June: Abstract submission deadline
- July: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 16 August: Early bird registration deadline and abstract presenter registration deadline
- 15 October: Congress opens
- 17 October: Congress live-days ends
- 17 November (23:59 GMT): Access to Congress platform and on-demand content closes
Registration for the 2021 World Congress is now open! Read below why you should not miss the next big OBGYN event in the calendar.
Thank you to all the abstract authors. Submission is now closed and we received nearly 1000 abstracts.