Take part in our Congress photo competition and demonstrate your imaging skills outside the field of medicine. Deadline: Wednesday 6 October
Submit a photo taken by you that represents one of the five ISUOG core values: Excellence, Integrity, Respect, Inclusiveness, and Passion
Read below the great prizes you could win but please note, this competition is only open to registered Congress delegates.
How to submit your photos: Please review the guidelines below first. Submission closes on 6 October. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
- 1st place: Complimentary virtual access for one to ISUOG's World Congress 2022.
- 2nd-10th place: Complimentary virtual access for one of the ISUOG education courses.
- Photo submission deadline: 6 October 2021
- Confirmation of winners: 15 October 2021
Submissions are still welcomed after the 6 October, however, you will not be eligible to win a prize.
- We invite the submission of photos based upon these topic areas: Excellence, Integrity, Respect, Inclusiveness and Passion.
- Submissions will be judged based on uniqueness of the caption interpretation and the quality of the images.
- If using patients within your images, please ensure they are not easily identifiable, with their face covered and ensure you have written consent before submitting the image for the competition.
You will be the creator of the submission by filling in the online submission form.
Copyright and permissions - By submitting your photos you grant ISUOG an exclusive license for the full period of the copyright throughout the world. The exclusive license allows us to publish the final version of the images in material distributed at the event and on the event website, accessible to registered delegates. Please note that we may also record the event and use the video content online and as part of our e-learning program.
Only registered delegates for ISUOG's Virtual World Congress will be considered when selecting the winners of the photo competition.
All submitted images will be displayed with the submitters name on the image throughout the Congress.
By submitting a photo, you confirm you are the creator of the submitted image.