ISUOG’s Digital Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for #ISUOG2019 delegates who are active on social media to earn a free or discounted registration for #ISUOG2020 in Glasgow. Apply by Sunday 01 September.
We’re looking for Congress delegates to share their #ISUOG2019 experience, scientific content and other ISUOG-related activities whilst attending the ISUOG World Congress in Berlin. Don’t miss this great opportunity to increase your social media profile among the ultrasound community, and earn a discount to our 30th World Congress while doing so!
- The 2 #ISUOG2019 Digital Ambassadors with the best analytics (in terms of impressions and mentions) will receive a free registration to our 30th World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- The next 3 #ISUOG2019 Digital Ambassadors with the next best analytics will receive a 50% discount off their registration to our Glasgow World Congress.
- The remaining #ISUOG2019 Digital Ambassadors who have still met the requirements outlined below will receive a 25% discount off their registration to our Glasgow World Congress.
- We will also retweet your coverage to an extensive audience of ultrasound experts.
In order to earn your discounted #ISUOG2020 registration, you MUST achieve the following requirements during the #ISUOG2019 World Congress:
- Tweet in relation to #ISUOG2019, its scientific content or other ISUOG-related activities
- Produce at least 20 tweets a day between 12-16 October 2019 and achieve good analytics in terms of impressions and mentions
- Tweet in good faith without any commercial influence
- Tweet with your real name and profile
- Respect a high standard of communication and content (small talk and retweets won’t be shared. Insults and rumours won’t be tolerated and may lead to exclusion of the project)
- You must already be registered for the 29th World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- You must undertake research or have experience in obstetrics and gynecology (preferably focused on ultrasound)
- You must be active on social media, particularly Twitter and Facebook
- You should have a strong command of English, although posts in other languages are also welcomed
- You should have experience reporting on events and/or ultrasound for gynecology and obstetrics on Twitter (desired)
- Send us your CV, including your social media handles and professional specialty
- Tell us why you want to be an #ISUOG2019 Digital ambassador in under 280 characters!
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with #ISUOG DIGITAL AMBASSADOR APPLICATION in the subject line by midnight Sunday 01 September, 2019