Welcome to register for LIVE Course from Prof. Chaoui and Prof. Benoit “Advanced Fetal Ultrasound. State of the Art”! This course is dedicated for Ob&Gyn doctors, fetal medicine specialists, sonographers, and radiologists and others interested in fetal ultrasound.
This two-days course has two parts, one afternoon part is a precourse, will be discussing the state of the art of fine tuning of the ultrasound system from 2D, Color Doppler and 3D, to the systematic examination of the fetus. The demonstration of interesting cases and rare syndromes with interaction with the audience will close the day.
The second day will provide in the morning insights into the detailed first trimester ultrasound in the era of NIPT, including syndromic conditions, brain anomalies, cardiac anomalies, and others. In the afternoon the speakers will be further discussing brain, face, and cardiac anomalies as well as common and rare syndromes in 2nd and 3rd trimester. The demonstration of interesting cases and rare syndromes with interaction with the audience will follow up. In addition, it is time to discuss the potential role of artificial intelligence in prenatal ultrasound to be better prepared for its use in future.
Join us on the 10th and 11th of November 2023 in Malaga (Spain) for the LIVE Course “Advanced Fetal Ultrasound. State of the Art”. Registration is now open!
Prof. Dr Rabih Chaoui, was born and schooled in Beirut, Lebanon. His medical studies and specialisation in obstetrics and gynecology were undertaken at the Charité Medical School, Humboldt University, in Berlin, Germany. Between 2001 and 2004, he was professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Charité University Hospital, Berlin and since 2004 he has worked at the Center of Prenatal Diagnosis and Human Genetics in Berlin. An ISUOG member since 1994, he has been a Board member from 2003 to 2013, including two terms as Chair of the Education Committee, and received the Stuart Campbell Award for Education in 2018.
Prof. Dr Chaoui has written three books on fetal ultrasound and more than 250 papers and monographies. Since 1986, his major interest has been in fetal ultrasound to include fetal heart, fetal 3D, first trimester ultrasound, ultrasound in genetic diseases and high-resolution ultrasound.
COURSE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
- Precourse on optimizing 2D, Color Doppler and 3D image
- Detailed examination in first-trimester scan in the era of NIPT
- Typical anomalies of aneuploidies, face, brain, heart in first trimester
- Potential of scanning before 11 weeks
- Fetal echocardiography in 2D and color Doppler
- Fetal neurosonography and fetal facial anomalies in 2D and 3D
- How to recognize common syndromes in 1st and 2nd trimester
- How to improve scanning skills and be prepared for the future
- To demonstrate skillful scanning techniques for performing prenatal ultrasound using modern 2D, Color and 3D/4D approaches
- To improve knowledge of doctors and sonographers involved in prenatal diagnosis in performing basic and advanced ultrasound examinations during 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy
- To give awareness in differentiation of normal fetal anatomy and the most common fetal anomalies and syndromic conditions
- To recognize typical ultrasound features and sentinel signs suggesting specific syndromic conditions
Course language: English & Spanish
Website - https://onsite.extempore.info/chaoui_benoitcourse_spain_2023
Cell / What’sApp / Viber / Telegram :