Want to publish your research in UOG?
Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology includes original research articles, opinions and reviews on a broad range of subjects related to imaging in maternal-fetal medicine and gynecology. Readers can gain insight into current developments in ultrasound equipment and state-of-the-art techniques. The journal’s regular Opinion, Correspondence and Letter columns provide a forum for current debates and exchange of ideas about all aspects of this evolving discipline.
Topics covered include:
- Obstetrics (fetal growth and wellbeing, preterm labor, prenatal diagnosis, fetal treatment, non-invasive testing)
- Gynecology (oncology, infertility, menopause, urogynecology)
- Reviews: meta-analyses, systematic and narrative
- Randomized controlled trials
- Journal Club with downloadable PowerPoint slide presentations
- Additional online multimedia resources
- Referee commentaries on selected articles
- ‘How To’ articles to explain complex imaging techniques
- ISUOG Practice Guidelines
Benefits for researchers
- UOG has an Impact Factor of 5.6, with more than 3 million article downloads each year
- Fast-track peer review and decision in 2 weeks for high-priority submissions
- Average time to decision 4-5 weeks for regular articles
- Manuscripts online and citable within 2 weeks of acceptance
UOG operates a web-based submission, peer review and manuscript tracking system. Submit online through our ScholarOne Manuscripts website.
Please follow the author guidelines when preparing a manuscript for submission.
For submission enquiries worldwide, please contact:
UOG Editorial Office, ISUOG, 122 Freston Road, London W10 6TR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7471 9950; Fax: +44 (0)20 7471 9956
This email address is for correspondence only and is not for the submission of manuscripts.
Articles that are accepted for publication in UOG are published online as a PDF in manuscript format within 2 weeks. These 'Accepted Articles' have been peer-reviewed and accepted for formal publication, but have not been subject to copyediting, typesetting or proof correction.
This service enables the earliest possible dissemination of research data following article acceptance. Accepted Articles are given a Digital Object Identifier (DOI), which allows them to be cited and tracked. The DOI remains unique to a given article in perpetuity and can continue to be used to cite and access the article further to print publication.
Accepted Articles are indexed by PubMed, so it is important to carefully check the names and affiliations of all authors provided in the cover page of the manuscript you submit, as it will not be possible to alter these once a paper is made available online in Accepted Article format.
The Accepted Article will eventually be replaced by the final copyedited and proofed article published on Wiley Online Library and the link to the article in PubMed updated.
OnlineOpen, from Wiley Online Library, is available to authors of primary research articles who wish to make their article available to non-subscribers on publication, or whose funding agency requires grantees to archive the final version of their article. With OnlineOpen the author, the author's funding agency, or the author's institution pays a fee to ensure that the article is made available to non-subscribers upon publication via Wiley InterScience, as well as deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.
Does your Institution subscribe to Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology? If you think your colleagues would benefit from a subscription to this leading journal, why not recommend it to your librarian today or subscribe online now.