Our members can now access CME activities on our new structured learning platform. Access journal content, web lectures and guidelines to earn CME points.
All our activities are based on ISUOG education courses, UOG journal articles and ISUOG guidelines and provide high quality content, and are being regularly reviewed and updated by our CME Task Force to ensure relevant information for our members. In order to provide a fully comprehensive and interactive learning experience to every member, ISUOG offers content in a wide variety of formats ranging from videos to scientific articles and guidelines.
Browse our scientific resources, including Journal Articles, Video Lectures, ISUOG Guidelines and earn CME credit from anywhere in the world. The process is simple:
- Explore the education activities
- Complete watching or reading the Activity Materials under Syllabus
- Pass the Assessment successfully
- Complete and submit the Evaluation Form
- Claim your accredited CME certificate and point