Fetal Growth Restriction, Best Practices and Future Directions presented jointly with the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG).
The Pregnancy Meeting is the centerpiece of SMFM’s work, featuring postgraduate courses and workshops, luncheon roundtables, scientific forums, oral and poster presentations, and more. It is the premier event for presenting and discovering cutting-edge science in obstetrics and provides participants the opportunity to connect with leaders and colleagues in maternal-fetal medicine.
This course is designed to bring together those interested in screening, diagnosis, and management of fetal growth restriction. The course will showcase research opportunities, highlight ongoing work, and encourage collaboration.
With thanks to ISUOG for partnering with SMFM on this course.
- Recognize the available evidence for screening paradigms for FGR.
- Identify early or late FGR.
- Recognize management plan for pregnancies complicated with FGR.
- Differentiate special populations, including selective FGR in twin pregnancies.
- Perform evidence-based workup and follow-up algorithms.