We are delighted you have registered for Ultrasound Essentials in Obstetrics and Gynecology, co-chaired by Tom Bourne and Kypros Nicolaides.
This FREE two-day online event is specifically designed and tailored for all clinicians working for lower resource settings. The meeting will cover ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology from basic concepts to more specialist applications, such as fetal cardiology and cervical cancer staging. The course will be live streamed on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 April. Please find our joining instructions below:
How to join the live event
- To access our event login here or use the button below
- Sign in using the same email address and password that you used to register for the event.
- You can log in at any time to familiarise yourself with the program and our speakers, session by session.
Once you are logged in:
- Click on the program tab on the home page.
- Click on the links in the red tabs at the top of the program. The links will take you to the session, where you can see more detail.
- This is where you will be able to watch the livestream on the day.
- Use the “Discuss” button at the top right of each session page to ask questions or make comments. (Please note however that this feature is only available during the livestream meeting).
A reminder of live program timings
Friday 8 April: Day 1: Gynecology and Early Pregnancy program.
Chair Tom Bourne. 07:55 – 17:00 (UK TIME, BST)
Friday 8 April: Day 1 “Impacting Maternal Mortality”
Chairs: Arri Coomarasamy and Zahida Quershi 18:00 – 20:55 (UK TIME, BST)
Saturday 9 April. Day 2: Obstetric Scanning and Fetal Medicine program.
Chair Kypros Nicolaides 08:00 – 17:00 (UK TIME, BST)
Do not forget the meeting will be broadcast in British Summer Time (BST) which is GMT/UTC+1 hour. To find your local time go to https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock
Any current browser should work, but we recommend Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Older versions of browsers such as Internet Explorer may not be supported.
Please check that the audio on your computer is working, the sound is turned up and you have a good internet connection. If you can play any streaming video (for example on YouTube) then you should not have any problem watching the lectures.
On the day of the meeting, we recommend you log in at least 10 minutes before it is due to start.
Watching on demand
The live-streamed lectures will be recorded and will continue to be available for registered delegates on demand from Monday 10 April until Monday 9 May 2022. Some of the lectures may be made available on ISUOG’s LMS after this date.