The official website for the 34th ISUOG World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, which will be held on 6-9 October 2024 with pre-Congress courses on 5 October 2024, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 14 October 2023: Abstract submission opens
- February 2024: Registration opens
- 18 March 2024: Abstract submission and presenting author registration deadline
- June 2024: Abstract notifications
- 5 August 2024: Early bird registration deadline
- 5 October 2024: Pre-Congress courses
- 6-9 October 2024: Congress
By clicking 'register your interest' on the above form, you agree to share your details with ISUOG for the purpose of being contacted with information about the ISUOG World Congress 2024.
The ISUOG World Congress 2024 gives researchers the opportunity to submit their abstract and showcase their unique work. Share new findings and best practice to help improve women’s health globally, as well as raise the profile of your work.
The ISUOG World Congress 2024 will have sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to help you reach International OBGYN professionals from around the world, face-to-face.
The ISUOG World Congress 2024 is the must-see event for ultrasound professionals in obstetrics and gynecology. The 4-day, multiple-stream program will give you the opportunity to hear from the field's leading experts in person.
Subscribe to the ISUOG newsletter for free to receive the latest educational resources, research and news from the field.