The ISUOG World Congress 2024 gives researchers the opportunity to submit their abstract and showcase their unique work. Share new findings and best practice to help improve women’s health globally, as well as raise the profile of your work.
Key dates - abstract submission:
- 14 October 2023: Abstract submission opens
- 18 March 2024: Abstract submission and presenting author registration deadline
- June 2024: Abstract notifications
Why submit your abstract?
- Raise your professional profile: Promoting your research and findings at the ISUOG World Congress gives you access to a global audience. This is your chance to disseminate your research ideas, and gain exposure for yourself and your research face to face.
- Get published in UOG: Your work will be published in a supplement of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology (UOG) journal. The influential research journal has a global impact factor of 7.1 and has reached 5 million downloads in 2022.
- Attend World Congress: Benefit from attending World Congress in Dubai with discounted registration fees. You will have the chance to network and collaborate with clinicians and OBGYN professionals with similar interests face to ace.
- Be awarded: Scientific awards are presented to authors of the top abstracts from the ISUOG World Congress every year. You can also apply for a Travel Grant and the prestigious Young Investigator Award.
- Make a difference: By sharing your work, you increase the knowledge of professionals in the fields of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology attending the conference, thus making a difference in the lives of patients and OBGYN professionals across the world.
Abstract submission form:
Any questions relating to abstract submission should be emailed to the ISUOG team at [email protected].