Register now for 2017 membership
Becoming an ISUOG member connects you to an international community of world renown experts and professionals in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Membership allows you access to an extensive collection of educational resources, consistently updated with the most recent research, information and news. With a growing membership of over 13,500 from 128 countries, ISUOG is the largest global network of its kind.
Renew your 2017 membership -
previous and current members
Upgrade your 2017 Membership
to include the Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology Journal. Download our upgrade form here and send the completed form to email@example.com.
Existing members should
first and click on the 'Renew' button in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you wish to change your membership level (see below) you will have the opportunity to do so at the point of renewal.
ISUOG 2017 member benefits
High quality education:
- Reduced fees to ISUOG’s intensive education courses, International Symposia and the 27th World Congress in Vienna
- ISUOG support for teaching programs
- Opportunities to participate in ISUOG Outreach projects
- 400+ web lectures and webcasts from ISUOG education courses
- CME platform for continuing education; earn CME credits online
- World Congress presentations via ISUOG OnDemand
Visuog: a visual encyclopedia for ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
Leading peer-reviewed journal:
- Access to Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, the leading peer reviewed journal in its field with an impact factor of 4.254. The journal includes monthly systematic reviews, referee commentaries and expert perspectives (journal and print members).
2017 membership options
Membership (£55) gives you access to all our educational benefits, including "members only" access to our online content. Core membership is ideal if you do not need access to the journal.
Journal membership (£115) gives you access to all member benefits plus an online subscription to the Society's official journal, Ultrasound in Obstetrics &
Journal membership + Print (£195) gives you access to all member benefits plus both a print and online subscription to the UOG Journal.
membership allows trainees in ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology to receve all member benefits and an online subscription to the UOG Journal. Trainees must be a member of an institution with a current trainee ISUOG partnership. See our trainee membership page or read more on how to apply here.
Methods of Payment
Pay online through our website with a credit card.
Pay by bank transfer in UK Pound Sterling. Download the bank transfer instructions.
Pay with a credit card via email. Download a membership application form and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay with a credit card over the phone. Call us at +44 (0) 20 7471 9955 and we will make the payment for you.