Welcome to register for the brand-new authors’ Course “2D & 3D FETAL ULTRASOUND: New Horizons” from the world-recognized experts Prof. Chaoui and Dr. Benoit in Warsaw! This course is dedicated to Ob&Gyn and feto-maternal medicine specialists interested in fetal ultrasound. Modern prenatal diagnosis relies on high-resolution ultrasound and the detection of details in addition to the knowledge of a large number of fetal diseases and syndromes. This one-and-a-half-day course has two parts, one afternoon will be dedicated to 3D ultrasound from basic to expert knowledge and the second day on the ultrasound signs of anomalies of the different organs and at different stages of pregnancy. Prof. Chaoui and Dr. Benoit are looking forward to meeting you in Poland!
Name of venue: Warsaw Plaza Hotel
Address: ul. Łączyny 5 02-820 Warszawa, PL
Course website & Registration: https://onsite.extempore.info/chaouiampbenoitauthorscourse_newhorizons2024
Join us for the LIVE Course from Prof. Chaoui and Dr. Benoit dedicated to the 2D and 3D Fetal Ultrasound. Dates - 1st and 2d of March, 2024. Location - Warsaw, Poland. Registration is now open!
The scientific program of this new Course from world-known “ultrasound titans” is divided into two days.
On the first day the speakers will focus on the practical „How to do 3D“, including how to acquire a volume dataset, then navigate and render and manipulate the volume. Live demonstrations of the ultrasound machine complete the theoretical part.
The second day will show the new horizons of fetal ultrasound today integrating high-resolution 2D, color Doppler, and 3D in demonstrating normal anatomy and common and rare anomalies. The content will include the dedicated examination of the brain from 7 to 40 weeks including normal and abnormal findings. The examination of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tract will be discussed and cases demonstrated in 2D and 3D. Normal anatomy and anomalies of the fetal heart and the skeletal system will be presented and cases demonstrated on the ultrasound system.
The combination of different hints may lead to the suspicion of syndromic conditions, which are illustrated with common and rare syndromes. In addition, it is time to discuss the scanning techniques today, the role of guidelines, human mistakes, and the potential role of artificial intelligence in prenatal ultrasound to be better prepared for its use in the future.
Prof. Rabih Chaoui
Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Center of Prenatal Diagnosis and Human Genetics, Berlin/ Germany
Prof. Bernard Benoit
US Department in Ob/Gyn Unit Princess Grace Hospital, Monaco
COURSE EDUCATIONAL GOALS
- To improve knowledge of sonographers and fetal medicine specialists involved in prenatal diagnosis in performing basic and advanced ultrasound examinations during different stages of pregnancy
- To provide an advanced course in obstetric ultrasound for healthcare providers to reduce the level of child mortality and morbidity
- To demonstrate skillful scanning techniques for performing prenatal ultrasound using modern transvaginal probes and 3D/4D approaches
- To give awareness in differentiation of normal fetal anatomy and the most common fetal anomalies and syndromic conditions
- To recognize typical ultrasound features and sentinel signs suggesting specific syndromic conditions.
- To provide a glimpse into the potential fields of artificial intelligence in fetal medicine from image pattern recognition to assisting in diagnoses
IN THE COURSE PROGRAM
- 3D multiplanar reconstruction: VCI, Tomography, Omniview
- 3D volume rendering: Surface and transparent modes
- 3D of the fetal CNS
- The perfect face from 2D to 3D/4D
- Live Demo and interactive presentation of volume cases: Tips & tricks
- Fetal neurosonography: From simple to complex
- Brain in first trimester: from normal to abnormal
- Kidneys (CAKUT): from nephron to bladder
- Gastrointestinal tract: from mouth to anus
- Skeleton: from skull to toe
- Fetal heart: From four-chambers to great vessels
- Secret of the masters: 3D Volumes on anomalies (Demo)
- Fetal Syndromes I: From 2D/3D to facial dysmorphism
- Fetal Syndromes II: From Ultrasound to Exome
- Fetal ultrasound between today and tomorrow: new horizons
Conference language: English
Cell / What’sApp / Viber / Telegram :
+380 67 2849497
+380 68 7077327