Welcome to registration for the 7th Annual Conference on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology-2023! The Scientific Program targets Ob&Gyn specialists, fetal medicine doctors, ultrasonographers and radiologists, prenatal geneticists and practitioners in these fields.
Welcome to the registration for the 7th Annual Conference on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology - 2023!
The Scientific Program targets Ob&Gyn specialists, fetal medicine doctors, ultrasonographers and radiologists, prenatal geneticists and practitioners in these fields. Registration is now open!
Register now to get :
- World leading experts
- 16 hours of broadcast
- Practical advice and tips
- Q&A sessions access
- Livestream access and Records access for two months
- Broadcast languages: English
- Working hours: 8:30- 18:00 (UTC + 1/CET)
Introduction to the course
This year the Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference has two parts. The first day is dedicated to advanced gynecological ultrasound and a pre-course on reproductive sonographic examination. The second day offers detailed insights into Fetal Ultrasound across all trimesters, including thorough discussions on abnormalities detection.
In short, the gynecological part of the Conference will have three main sessions dedicated to the Ovary, Endometriosis and US visualization for teratoma. Apart from that, we will have Special Lectures covering the topics of MRI usage in gynecological oncology practice and pelvic floor ultrasound plus a Special Course devoted to the current scenarios in a daily practice of reproductive ultrasound.
The fetal ultrasound part of the program will feature four insightful sessions: Abdomen, First Trimester, Brain, and Heart. Topics range from renal diseases and sexual disorders to aneuploidy screening, MRI examinations, and anomalies in outflow tracts.
Join us on the 08th - 09th of December 2023 for the Conference “Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology” with video records access for two months. Registration is now open!
Prof. Rabih Chaoui, Prof. Dirk Timmerman, Prof. Alfred Abuhamad, Dr. Bernard Benoit, Dr. Marisa Borenstein, Prof. Tom Bourne, Dr. Michael Brusilov, Prof. Luc De Catte, Dr. Shetal Desai, Prof. Wouter Froyman, Dr. Ruben Heremans, Prof. Jon Hyett, Dr. Lilit Hovsepyan, Prof. Ligita Jokubkiene, Prof. Oliver Kagan, Dr. Jehan Karim, Prof. Asma Khalil, Prof. Ashok Khurana, Dr. Francesca Moro, Prof. Lil Valentin, Dr. Reem Abu Rustum, Prof. Igal Wolman, Prof. Stefano Guerriero, Prof. Povilas Sladkevicius, Prof. Louise Hull and others.
IN THIS YEAR'S CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
- Physiological Cysts: how to define and manage using the IOTA simple
- Borderline tumors: imaging, diagnosis, management
- Ovarian masses in young women
- Adnexal masses during pregnancy
- Classifications and Morphology of Endometriosis
- Sonographic Evaluation of Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis
- Detailed Imaging Evaluation of DIE Lesions and Their Extension
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Tubal and Ovarian Endometriosis
- Endometrioma: Sonographic Examination and Further Management
- AI and Imaging Diagnosis of Endometriosis
US Visualization for Teratoma:
- Clinical and Ultrasound Characteristics of Ovarian Mature Cystic Teratomas
- Growing Teratoma Syndrome
- Using MRI in gynecological oncology clinical practice
- Ultrasound of the Pelvic Floor
Special course. Current Scenarios in a Daily Practice of Reproductive:
- Congenital mullerian malformations: role of 3D US in diagnosis
- Uterine scar assessment before pregnancy
- Ultrasound Evaluation and Guided Management of Arteriovenous Malformations
- Early Pregnancy Failure
- Fetal Abdomen: The Long Checklist
- Fetal Renal Diseases
- Abdominal Wall Defects
- Bowel Atresia
- Male and Female Sexual Disorders
- Aneuploidy Screening from NT to NIPT
- Lessons from metaanalyses on first trimester
- First Trimester Ultrasound: Guideline Based Approach to Diagnosis
- MRI in fetal Brain anomalies
- Look at the cortex carefully!
- Intracranial cysts: Differential diagnosis
- Ventricular disproportion: approach to diagnosis
- Anomalies of the outflow tracts: approach to diagnosis #
- Anomalies of the venous system: approach to diagnosis
- Develop proficiency in managing physiological cysts and addressing borderline tumors.
- Acquire skills in classifying and understanding endometriosis morphology, utilizing advanced sonographic and imaging techniques.
- Recognize clinical and ultrasound characteristics of ovarian teratomas, including Growing Teratoma Syndrome.