ISUOG is pleased to announce that the next Basic Training Course will take place on Friday and Saturday, 16-17 February 2018 at Erasmus University Medical Center in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This course will provide an introduction to the basic principles of ultrasound in gynecology and is aimed at entry level healthcare trainees or those looking to refresh their knowledge with a theoretical course on Friday and a hands-on training on Saturday.
View the full program for Friday here:
Our International Faculty includes Shabnam Bobdiwala, UK (Co-chair), Jeroen Kaijser, NL (Co-chair), Chiara Landolfo, Belgium & Ingrid Brusse, NL.
The simulation workshop on gynecology on Saturday is co-chaired by Gihad Chalouhi (Lebanon) and Anneke Steensma (Netherlands)
Registration for the course also includes one year complimentary ISUOG trainee membership for all trainee attendees and 2018 ISUOG membership for all non-trainee attendees.
This course will also be live streamed. Live stream delegates can attend in real time and get involved with the course by asking questions and participating in the Q & A. The recordings will be available to all course delegates for one month after the course for you to re-watch and catch up with any content. There will also be an opportunity to host a Satellite screening of the course.
If you are unable to travel to Rotterdam, watch out for livestreamed events at a location in your country from one of our scheduled satellites. Please contact directly the designated facilitator for each of the following locations:
- Alexandria, Egypt: Dr Nouran Adel Elbarbary, Alexandria Regional Center for Women’s Health and Development (ARC) (email@example.com)
- Riga, Latvia: Dr Elina Sedleniece, Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brussels, Belgium: Dr Thomas, Hospital Iris Sud (email@example.com)
- Blantyre, Malawi: Dr Gladys Gadama, Malawi College of Medicine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Palma, Mallorca: Dr Julio Velasquez, Hospital Son Espases (email@example.com)
- Abuja, Nigeria: Prof Abiodun Aboyeji, Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Nigeria (SOGON) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sagamu, Nigeria: Dr Tolani Oduwole, Alpha Clinic (email@example.com)
- Khartoum, Sudan: Dr. Ahmed Abdelrahim Mohammed, Faculty of Radilogical Sciences & Medical Imaging (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tunis, Tunisa: Dr. Chelli Dalenda, Tunis University of Medicine (email@example.com)
You can also participate via livestream as an individual, by selecting the 'via livestream' option on the registration form.
You can register for this event on the day by paying in cash or by card at the venue.
|Theoretical course on Friday 16th||
ISUOG members, Erasmus MC residents and trainees €50 All other delegates €117
|Full 2-day programme||
ISUOG members, Erasmus MC residents and trainees €65 All other delegates €132
|Theoretical course on Friday 16th via livestream||ISUOG members, Erasmus MC residents and trainees €60 All other delegates €65|
Fees for non-members include ISUOG basic membership for one year, starting from the time of the course.