Our Basic Training courses are dynamic, interactive and provide delegates with practical skills as well as excellent networking opportunities.
The 2017 Congress Basic Training program comprises of a Pre-Congress course followed by a practical hands-on simulation workshop. The program is designed to provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to distinguish between normal appearances and the more common abnormal ultrasound appearances in the second trimester fetus.
Trainees attending the course on Friday are also invited to register for the hands-on simulation workshop on Saturday 16 September 2017. This popular workshop is a unique opportunity to experience one-to-one training with an ISUOG expert, using state-of-the art simulation modules.
The course will be delivered in English by expert international educators and trainees are invited to attend at subsidised rates.
The program of the course is available:
ISUOG is delighted to offer access to its Basic Training Courses via live streaming to facilitated satellite groups. If you are interested in hosting a satellite course please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that all satellite organisers need to be ISUOG members.”
If you are unable to travel to Vienna, watch out for livestreamed events at a location in your country from one of our scheduled satellites. Please contact directly the designated facilitator for each of the following locations:
- Egypt, Alexandria: Dr Hisham Elgammal (email@example.com)
- Egypt, Mina: Saad El Gelany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greece, Athens: Panos Antsaklis (email@example.com)
- Greece, Thessaloniki: Dr Katerina Karavida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nigeria: Prof Abiodun Aboyeji (email@example.com)
- Rwanda: Eugene Ngoga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- South Africa: Francois Retief (email@example.com)
Kindly supported by: