Director of the postgraduate school of the faculty of medicine of the University of El Salvador.
• Doctor in medicine, university of el salvador 1994, El Salvador.
• Obstetrician & gynecologist, central military hospital 1997 El Salvador.
• Postgraduate degree in research methodology at University of Navarra, Spain 2016.
• Master in HIV at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain 2009
• Director of the postgraduate school of the faculty of medicine of the University of El Salvador.
• Medical chief at Gynecological Phatology Service on Maternal and Child Hospital of Salvadoran Institute of Social Security.
• Director for the specialization program in gynecology and obstetrics at the Salvadoran Institute of Social
Security - University of El Salvador.
• Professor of the department of gynecology of the faculty of medicine; Salvadoran University Alberto Masferrer.
• Selegate of the hospital accreditation committee of the American College of Gynecology for the Central American Federation of Associations of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
• Member of the council of medical specialties of the El Salvador medical school.
• Coordinator at the comin-fecasog Central American investigations committee.