Organised by The Chinese Fetal Medicine Foundation, the course will be held at the Xin Cheng Hotel in Hohhot city (China). The course will be delivered in Chinese.
The following members of the ISUOG faculty will be speaking at the course:
Patient Information Task Force
Specialties: Fetal anomaly screening T1 & T2; aneuploidies; fetal anomalies
Languages: English; Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr Tze Kin ("TK") Lau is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, subspecialised in prenatal diagnosis and fetal medicine. Dr Lau joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Chinese University of Hong Kong as a clinical academic staff in 1994. Before he left the department in 2011 to start his private practice, he was a Professor and the Chief-of-service of the department, and the Head of the Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit.
He currently holds the following professional positions:
- Chairman, The Chinese Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Board Member, The Fetus As A Patient International Society
- Academic Editor, PLoS Medicine
- Editorial Board member, BJOG
- Editorial Board member, Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- International Editorial Review Board member, Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Editorial Board member, Chinese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Associate Editor, Chinese Journal of Prenatal Diagnosis
Country: Hong Kong
Specialties: Fetal Anomaly screening 1st trimester; Fetal Anomaly screening 2nd trimester; Fetal biometry and wellbeing; Aneuploidies; Fetal anomalies; Fetal heart; Fetal brain; Fetal growth restriction; Maternal and Fetal Doppler; Fetal interventional procedures; Multiple pregnancy; Genetics
Languages: English; Chinese