ISUOG is pleased to announce that Basic Training will participate at the International Symposium in Athens on Friday, 20th April 2018 with The Basic Training approach to a comprehensive obstetrical scan.
This course will provide an introduction to the basic principles of ultrasound in obstetrics and is aimed at entry level healthcare trainees or those looking to refresh their knowledge.
You can view the program of the course here.
For more information on the International Symposium, please visit the dedicated website here.
If you cannot join us in Athens for this course, you can live stream it. Watch out for livestreamed events at a location in your country from one of our scheduled satellites. Please contact directly the designated facilitator for each of the following locations:
- Pleven, Bulgaria: Elitsa Gyokova, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UMHAT “Dr Georgi Stranski” EAT (email@example.com)
- Alexandria, Egypt: Dr Hisham Elgammal, University of Alexandria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zagazig, Egypt: Prof Dahlia El-Haieg, Zagazig University (email@example.com)
- Sagamu, Nigeria: Dr Tolani Oduwole, Alpha Clinic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Khartoum, Sudan: Dr Ahmed Abdelrahim Mohammed Ibrahim (email@example.com)
Find out more about participating via and hosting live stream satellites or contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that all satellite organisers need to be ISUOG members.