Less than two weeks to go until the abstract submission deadline! ISUOG’s Virtual World Congress #ISUOG2021 will have a cutting-edge program – submit your abstract by 15 June to contribute.
There is just under two weeks left to submit your abstracts for the ISUOG Virtual World Congress 2021, taking place on 15-17 October. The benefits of submitting your research to this outstanding event include:
- Sharing your work with our large international ultrasound community.
- Presenting your research in front of the leading names in the field.
- The chance to network and collaborate with clinicians and OBGYN professionals with similar interests.
- An opportunity to have your abstract published in our highly rated journal, Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, with an impact factor of 5.6.
- Applying for the prestigious Young Investigator Award and gaining recognition for your work.
- All abstract submitters will get a discount of £50 on the full registration fees. (You must register by the early bird deadline of 16 August 2021)
View the accepted topics or view the guidelines and submit your abstract here. The online submission process is straightforward but if you have any questions our team would be happy to help by email at email@example.com.