This one day theoretical course is suitable for delegates who have limited ultrasound experience in O&G and wish to gain an understanding of the ISUOG Basic Training (BT) program.
ISUOG is pleased to announce that the Basic Training pre-Congress course will take place on Saturday, 20 October 2018 in Singapore and a practical simulation workshop will follow on Sunday 21st October from 08:00 - 13:00, where delegates can develop their practical skills on state-of-the-art simulators with instruction from ISUOG experts. To register for the simulation day please email email@example.com - we encourage you to register soon, as places for this popular half-day session are limited.
You will learn how ultrasound images are produced and how to use transabdominal and transvaginal scanning techniques to obtain the correct anatomical sections in the pregnant woman and the gynecological patient. We will discuss assessment of fetal anatomy, size and growth and assessment of the uterus, ovaries and adnexa. Finally, you will learn how to interpret your findings and assimilate them into a clinically useful report.
Bring this course to you
If you wish to bring this course to you, host a satellite!
Registration fees for satellites
|Country hosting||Hosting fee/day||Membership fee*|
|I. Low resource countries (Hinari list)||No hosting fee & no minimum delegates required||
1 year free to trainees, or £10 membership to non-trainees
|II. Middle income countries (not in the Hinari list)||£200 required, includes up to 20 delegates||Additional delegates above minimum £10 each|
|III. High income countries||£500 (hosting fee only)||£10 per delegate required in addition if host is a university, £25 per delegate for other institutions.|
In order to register your satellite, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join an existing satellite, please directly contact the host:
- Sydney, Australia: Alan Maurice Adno, Liverpool Hospital (email@example.com)
- Pleven, Bulgaria: Dr Elitsa Gyokova, Shturkel s bebe LTD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beijing, China: Na Liang, The Department of Ultrasound, Beijing Obs & Gyn. Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China (Liangna1978@hotmail.com)
- Cairo, Egypt: Dr Shady Saleem Abdul-Sattar, The Arab Society of Fetal Medicine & Surgery (email@example.com)
- Hong Kong: Dr SHEK Wan Man Noel, Dept of O & G, The University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mashhad, Iran: Maryam Mirpour, (Maryam.email@example.com)