Join us on Sunday 16 October 2022 for our education course on pre-eclampsia led by Dr Daniel Rolnik and Prof. Basky Thilaganathan and a panel of experts from across the world.
'Pre-eclampsia: from early pregnancy to postpartum management' will provide and up-to-date overview of guidelines and research on all aspects of pre-eclampsia, from the first trimester of pregnancy to the postpartum period. This course is relevant to obstetricians, sonographers, midwives, and anyone who is the involved in antenatal care of pregnant women.
Course Co-Chair Dr Daniel Rolnik discusses the upcoming course
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the most recent research developments and clinical aspects of early prediction and prevention of pre-eclampsia, including:
- Individualised antenatal care
- Triage of women with suspected pre-eclampsia and appropriate resource allocation
- Prediction of adverse maternal and perinatal outcomes
- Timing of delivery in women diagnosed with pre-eclampsia
- Monitoring and treatment in the postpartum period to minimise long-term complications
This course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 5 European CME credits. Physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Registration will close at 07:30 BST on Sunday, 16 October 2022.