The official website for the 33rd ISUOG World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, which will be held on 16-19 October 2023 in Seoul, South Korea.
- 16 December 2022: Abstract submission opens
- March 2023: Registration opens
- 29 March 2023: Abstract submission deadline
- June 2023: Abstract notifications
- 13 June 2023: Abstract serious errors due
- 11 July 2023: Presenting author registration deadline
- 16 August 2023: Early bird registration deadline
- 15 October 2023: Pre-Congress courses
- 16-19 October 2023: Congress
The ISUOG World Congress 2023 provides an ideal opportunity to submit your abstract and showcase your unique work. Abstract submission is open. Share new findings and best practice to help improve women’s health globally, as well as raise the profile of your work.
Registration for the ISUOG World Congress 2023 is now open and discounted rates are available for members, trainees, sonographers, abstract submitters and those residing in non-high-income countries.
The 4-day, multiple stream 2023 World Congress program will give you the opportunity to hear from the leading experts in ultrasound for obstetrics and gynecology in-person.
Find out more about accommodation, the social program and other details of the ISUOG World Congress 2023. Explore what is on offer in Seoul and prepare for your trip.
Prof Won and Prof Condous discuss ISUOG 2023
Sponsorship and exhibition
The ISUOG World Congress 2023 will be fully onsite and has varied sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to help you reach International OBGYN professionals from around the world, face to face.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the ISUOG newsletter for free to receive the latest educational resources, research and news from the field.
Photo credits: With thanks to Seoul Tourism Organization and its photographers.