With over 130 registered volunteers and teams working across four continents, the ISUOG Outreach program depends on the expertise and willingness of its volunteers to offer their time and dedication to help train health professionals around the world and ensure sustainablity and impact locally.
What you can expect from ISUOG Outreach
- You will be part of a dynamic team comprised of international ISUOG Outreach volunteers as well as partner organisations, NGOs and agencies.
- Work in diverse and very often massively undersourced regions of the world that need both your help, experitise and time.
- Become exposed to fascinating cultures, professionals and ways to approach a profession and speciality you love.
- Mentor a guide trainees from across the world as they hone in on their skills as ultrasound trainers.
- Grow and develop both personally and professionally.
If you are interested in participating in an Outreach project, please make sure you have read and agree with the ISUOG Volunteer Policy, download and complete the Volunteer Application Form (below), a member of staff will be in contact with you shortly after completion. You will then be added to our volunteers database and you will contacted as new projects become open to applications.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RECEVING APPLICATIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Read personal accounts of past projects from our volunteers on the ISUOG Outreach Blog .