With over 130 registered volunteers and teams working across four continents, the ISUOG Outreach program depends on the expertise and willingness of its volunteers to offer their time and dedication to help train health professionals around the world and ensure sustainablity and impact locally.
What you can expect from ISUOG Outreach
- You will be part of a dynamic team comprised of international ISUOG Outreach volunteers as well as partner organisations, NGOs and agencies.
- Work in diverse and very often massively undersourced regions of the world that need both your help, experitise and time.
- Become exposed to fascinating cultures, professionals and ways to approach a profession and speciality you love.
- Mentor a guide trainees from across the world as they hone in on their skills as ultrasound trainers.
- Grow and develop both personally and professionally.
ISUOG Outreach is conducting a basic OBGYN ultrasound training program in Kyrgyzstan in partnership with local government and key stakeholders. The training will be conducted fully in Russian and remotely by Russian speaking trainers. The intention is to train potential trainers in OBGYN ultrasound in scanning in order to build capacity of OBFYN ultrasound training in the country As such, ISUOG is in need to include Russia training materials within in Outreach library.
If you are an ISUOG member with fluency in both medical English and Russian, please send your expression of interest with a cover letter and CV to Outreach via email on [email protected] with the subject line "RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR".
Here is the ToR of the position:
If you are interested in participating in an Outreach project, please make sure you have read and agree with the ISUOG Volunteer Policy, download and complete the Volunteer Application Form (below), a member of staff will be in contact with you shortly after completion. You will then be added to our volunteers database and you will contacted as new projects become open to applications.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RECEVING APPLICATIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW IF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A VOLUNTEER ONCE WE START RECEVING APPLICATIONS AGAIN.
Read personal accounts of past projects from our volunteers on the ISUOG Outreach Blog .