Why submit your abstract? ISUOG Scientific Committee Chair Prof. Fabricio Da Silva Costa explains the benefits of participating in the largest Congress in our field.
The ISUOG World Congress is the leading event for ultrasound professionals in obstetrics and gynecology. Our abstract submissions are a fantastic opportunity for you to participate directly in the event and share your research with thousands of leading experts.
Here are some of the many great reasons for you to submit an abstract to the 2024 World Congress:
- Raise the profile of your research by presenting live on stage in Budapest.
- Participate in lively discussions with leading ultrasound professionals in abstract sessions and networking events.
- Have your abstract considered for the prestigious Top Abstract and Best in Category awards.
- Display your poster in the Congress exhibition on our new digital poster screens.
- Authors from low-resource countries can apply for a Congress Travel Grant.
- If you are still in training, you will be eligible for one of our Young Investigator awards.
- Meet with experts in your field from around the world to exchange ideas and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- See your abstract published in the Congress program and UOG Journal supplement.
- Access an on-demand recording of your presentation after the event.
All abstracts will undergo expert review, with the highest-scoring ones selected for live presentations at the World Congress in Oral Communication (OC) and Oral Poster (OP) sessions. If you are invited to present in an OC or OP, our team will support you throughout the process. We have implemented comprehensive support to assist you in preparing for the event.
- Thorough guidance on our website to help you prepare your abstract and presentation.
- Access to tips and advice from world-renowned experts in the field.
- A full briefing ahead of the event so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you arrive in Budapest
We look forward to welcoming you to Budapest and seeing your contributions to the World’s leading Congress for ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology.
Prof. Fabricio da Silva Costa
ISUOG Scientific Committee Chair
Scientific Committee, Honours Committee, UOG Editorial Board
Later, he was the Medical Director of Monash Ultrasound for Women, Adj. Associate Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Monash University and Head of Perinatal Services at the Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne before relocating back to Brazil in mid-2018 as the Head of the Ultrasound Service, Dapartment of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ribeirao Preoto, Medical School, University of Sao Paulo. Currently, he is the Acting Director, Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit, Gold Coast University Hospital and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Prof. Costa’s clinical and research interests focus on the use of ultrasound in maternal-fetal medicine, especially pre-eclampsia, fetal growth restriction and preterm labour. In addition, he has special interest in first trimester screening, including non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT). He also supervises trainees and post-graduate students on ultrasound in gynaecology.”
Field: Obstetrics and Reproduction
Specialities: Fetal Anomaly Screening T1 & T2; Aneuploidy; Fetal Anomalies; Maternal and Fetal Doppler; Fetal Growth Restriction; Preeclampsia; Preterm Delivery; 1st trimester screening including NIPT and Pre-Eclampsia; Ultrasound in reproduction
Languages: English, Portuguese
The abstract submission deadline is Monday 18 March 2024, please view the abstract topics and read the guidelines before submitting.