Our preliminary scientific program is available now, so check out what topics you'll be hearing from at our 28th World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Our World Congress program is divided into a variety of sessions, such as plenary lectures, didactic workshops, Masterclass sessions, live scan demonstrations and short oral and electronic poster sessions. You can now also view our social program for ISUOG2018.
The following masterclasses are included in our world congress program:
- How I decide when to deliver growth restricted babies E. Gratacos
- Fetal brain: optimal imaging every time D. Paladini
- Pelvic floor ultrasound: diganosis and management H. P. Dietz
- 6 steps to easy ultrasound A. Abuhamad
- Twin pregnancy, double the trouble Y. Ville
- What is the value of a first trimester scan in 2018 L. Salomon
- Cases I have seen - classic examples and some you may not see so often B. Benacerraf
- How I use ultrasound to make decisions on the labour ward C. Lees
- Cardiac ultrasound: the heart of the matter R. Chaoui
- How to predict and prevent preterm labour V. Berghella
- IOTA terminology, rules and models to classify ovarian masses: case examples with audience participation! L. Valentin
- Screening for chromosomal abnormalities in daily practice: what every clinician needs to know J. Hyett
You can view the preliminary program for the 28th World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology here.To see which leading experts you will be hearing from, check out our confirmed international faculty list.
Singapore is a culturally rich city, which is showcased in the ISUOG2018 social program.The social program is now available online, and we are looking forward to seeing you all there!
Remember to register before 20 August 2018 to take advantage of the early bird fees.