Find out more about the Ultrasound in Labour topics and speakers and supplement your learning with ISUOG guidelines, VISUOG articles and ISUOG lectures.
Meet the faculty
Prof Tullio Ghi introduces simple and complex cases in ultrasound in labour
13:30-15:30 MDT, 18 April, 2021
- Intrapartum ultrasound to assess birth progress: Which parameters should you use? - Boris Tutschek
- Ultrasound in labor: Simple and complex cases - Tullio Ghi
- Ultrasound in external cephalic version and during complex operative vaginal delivery - Larry Hinkson
- The reality of virtual imaging in remote areas of British Columbia - Kenneth Lim
Supplement your learning with the following learning resource, including exlusively-released video content from ISUOG courses and Congresses, UOG articles and ISUOG guidelines.
Ultrasound on the labour ward: The theory (C. Lees, UK)
Watch this exclusively released lecture , delivered at ISUOG's 30th Virtual World Congress. Other resources available below.
ISUOG guidelines and UOG articles
- ISUOG Guideline: Intrapartum ultrasound UOG: Volume 52, Issue 1 Date: July 2018.
Search 'Intrapartum ultrasound' on ISUOG Academy to earn CME points with the linked activity.
- Sonographic confirmation of fetal position before operative vaginal delivery should be recommended in clinical guidelines UOG: Volume 57, Issue 1, Date: January 2021.
- New technique for automatic sonographic measurement of change in head–perineum distance and angle of progression during active phase of second stage of labor UOG: Volume 56, Issue 4, Date: October 2020.
Earn CME points by searching and completing the following activity on the ISUOG Academy learning management system:
CME Activity: Randomised Italian Sonography for Occiput POSition Trial Ante Vacuum (R.I.S.POS.T.A.)
Become a member to have access to all our educational resources and lectures from previous congresses and courses. Become a journal member to have full online access to all articles from Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.