The ISUOG World Congress 2024 is the must-see event for ultrasound professionals in obstetrics and gynecology. The 4-day, multiple-stream program will give you the opportunity to hear from the field's leading experts in person.
The 2024 Congress program is under development and will be published on this page in early 2024. You can expect to see sessions and lectures on the following topics:
- Screening for pregnancy complications (stillbirth, preterm birth, pre-eclampsia)
- Screening of chromosomal anomalies (incl. cfDNA, genomics and gene therapy)
- Fetal brain and CNS anomalies
- Fetal heart, CHD and cardiac functions
- Fetal disease and structural abnormalities
- Fetal growth: normal and abnormal
- Multiple pregnancy
- Placenta anomalies including spectrum of placenta accreta disorders
- Ultrasound in the labour ward
- Fetal interventions
- Artificial intelligence, education, simulation, safety and other innovations
- Fetal and maternal infections including coronavirus
- Maternal Medicine (maternal diseases that can affect pregnancy outcomes)
- Early pregnancy
- Managing ovarian masses
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Ultrasound and fertility
- Bleeding, endometrial and myometrial pathology
- Imaging in oncology
- Urogynecology and ultrasound guided procedures
Scientific program session types:
The scientific program will include a mixture of sessions to give you the full picture of ultrasound in 2024.
Masterclass sessions – these exciting sessions will be led by an expert in their field and explore topics in depth giving you the latest updates and thinking from those at the frontline of research.
Workshops – these interactive sessions will offer you a mix of debates, lectures, discussions and scans and images from leading ultrasound experts.
Oral communication and oral presentation sessions – these fast-paced sessions showcase the highest quality abstracts from the event. You will hear directly from the authors themselves and have the chance to question them on their work.
Ultrasound demonstrations – watch live ultrasound scan demonstrations conducted by ISUOG’s world leading experts as they talk you through how they perform an ultrasound scan and interpret the live images.
Plenary lectures - hear one-off talks from leading speakers from the OBGYN profession and outside, to really make you think!