Find out about the sessions that will address infections (including COVID-19) and supplement your learning with ISUOG education resources including video lectures, guidelines and articles.
Program - COVID-19 and infections
COVI-Preg - David Baud (Canada)
Pan-Covid - Christoph Lees (UK)
- What the data on COVID really shows - Jim Thornton (UK)
Beyond COVID: what is new in the world of congenital infection - Yves Ville (France)
Fetal evaluation in congenital infection - Gustavo Malinger (Israel)
Case presentations: (1) CMV early (2) toxoplasma - Mauricio Herrera (Colombia), Gustavo Malinger (Israel)
New approaches in CMV - Yves Ville (France)
ISUOG congenital infections guideline - Asma Khalil (UK)
Supplement your learning with the following learning resource, including exlusively-released video content from ISUOG courses and Congresses, UOG articles and ISUOG guidelines.
CMV: What is new in antiviral therapy? (Prof. Yves Ville)
Watch this exclusively released lecture, delivered at ISUOG's 29th World Congress. Other resources available below.
- Role of ultrasound in congenital infection Published online in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com). DOI: 10.1002/uog.21991
Watch ISUOG's free webinar series on COVID-19 and explore the latest articles and research from our journal Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, including Interim Guidance, Safety Committee Position Statements, Consensus statements and more, available in multiple languages.
Watch the key messages, recordings and the presentations from the ISUOG webinar series on COVID-19.
Read the latest articles and research on COVID-19 from our journal Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, including Interim Guidance, Safety Committee Position Statements, Consensus statements and more.
Read the Patient information leaflet on Coronavirus and pregnancy to learn more about what is coronavirus, how to avoid getting it, whether it is safe to keep your hospital appointment, if you should breastfeed after being diagnosed with Coronavirus and many more such questions.
- Accuracy of prenatal ultrasound screening to identify fetuses infected by cytomegalovirus who will develop severe long‐term sequelae Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology UOG Accepted Article, Date: April 2020
- Placental infection by Zika virus in French Guiana UOG Accepted Article, Date: November 2019
- Prevention of maternal–fetal transmission of cytomegalovirus after primary maternal infection in the first trimester by biweekly hyperimmunoglobulin administration UOG, Volume 53, Issue 3, Date: June 2018
Become a member to have access to all our educational resources and lectures from previous congresses and courses. Become a journal member to have full online access to all articles from Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.