Find out about the sessions that will address first trimester screening and supplement your learning with ISUOG education resources including video lectures, guidelines and articles.
Program - First trimester screening
Literature overview - Jehan Karim (UK)
A challenging case of arthrogryposis - Rabih Chaoui (Germany)
The heart is not in the right place - Caterina Bilardo (Netherlands)
Fetal face - Fred Ushakov (UK)
Scan demonstration: first trimester scan through the eyes of the master - Simon Meagher (Australia)
First trimester fetal brain: what every clinician needs to know and more - Simon Meagher (Australia)
Management of large nuchal translucency at 10 and 12 weeks: which test and when - Karl Oliver Kagan (Germany)
Supplement your learning with the following learning resource, including exlusively-released video content from ISUOG courses and Congresses, UOG articles and ISUOG guidelines.
Screening for aneuploidy - what should we do in 2019? (K. Nicolaides)
Watch this exclusively released lecture, delivered at ISUOG's 29th World Congress. Other resources available below.
- Role of ultrasound in screening for and follow-up of pre-eclampsia UOG Volume 53, Issue 1, Date: January 2019 Pages 7-22
- Sonographic screening examination of the fetal heart UOG Volume 41, Issue 3,Date: March 2013, Pages: 348–359
- Cost‐effectiveness of first‐trimester screening with early preventative use of aspirin in women at high risk of early‐onset pre‐eclampsia UOG Volume 53, Issue 2, Date: February 2019, Pages 239 - 244
- Vasa previa screening strategies: decision and cost‐effectiveness analysis UOG Volume 52, Issue 4, Date: October 2018, Pages 244-249
- First‐trimester screening for trisomies in pregnancies with vanishing twin UOG Volume 55, Issue 3, Date: March 2020, Pages 326-331
Become a member to have access to all our educational resources and lectures from previous congresses and courses. Become a journal member to have full online access to all articles from Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.