Find out about the program, hear from Magda Sanz Cortes about the sessions that will address this topic and supplement your learning with ISUOG education resources including video lectures, guidelines and articles.
Program - Interventions and multiple pregnancy
Updates on minimally invasive repair for fetal open neural tube defects: long-term outcomes - Magda Sanz Cortes (USA)
Where we are with FETO and its future - Jan Deprest (Belgium)
What to do in stage one TTTS: to operate or not? - Julien Stirnemann (France)
Lessons learned from an animal model lab for fetal intervention: biomaterials and robotics in fetal surgery - Luc Joyeux (Belgium)
How to perform laser surgery in cases of selective fetal growth restriction? Lessons from a "live" surgery - Eduard Gratacos (Spain)
Fetal surgery in the current era and moving forward - Jan Deprest (Belgium)
Recognising and managing complications of monochorionic twins - Asma Khalil (UK)
Hear more about the program from Magda Sanz Cortes
Supplement your learning with the following learning resource, including exlusively-released video content from ISUOG courses and Congresses, UOG articles and ISUOG guidelines.
Twin reversed arterial perfusion sequence: current state of the art
Watch this exclusively released lecture, delivered at ISUOG's 29th World Congress. Other resources available below.
- Role of ultrasound in twin pregnancy UOG Volume 47, Issue 2, Date: February 2016, Pages 247-263
UOG virtual issues
- Twin pregnancy Date: February 2019
- First‐trimester intervention in twin reversed arterial perfusion sequence UOG, Volume 55, Issue 1, Date: January 2020, Pages 47-49
- Consensus diagnostic criteria and monitoring of twin anemia polycythemia sequence: a Delphi procedure UOG accepted article, Date: October 2019
- High risk of long‐term neurodevelopmental impairment in donor twins with spontaneous twin anemia–polycythemia sequence UOG Volume 55, Issue 1, Date: January 2020, Pages 39-46
Become a member to have access to all our educational resources and lectures from previous congresses and courses. Become a journal member to have full online access to all articles from Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.